Old El Paso

In 1917 an El Paso businessman purchased the Mountain Pass Canning Company, renamed it, and set it on the path to becoming the internationally recognized brand it is today. In 1958 the company relocated from New Mexico to the town of Anthony, in El Paso County, Texas. The Old El Paso brand emerged nationally in 1938, and in 1969 became the first to market “Mexican food” throughout the entire United States. Today the Old El Paso brand is owned and operated by General Mills Inc., through the Pillsbury unit.

Results  (3  1 from 1 pages)
Old El Paso Commercial, no. 3
Advertisement for Old El Paso food products demonstrates how easy it is to make delicious tacos using Old...
Old El Paso Commercial, no. 2
Advertisement for Old El Paso food products shows that Old El Paso has what you need for any Mexican dish
Old El Paso Commercial, no. 1
Commercial for Old El Paso relates Texas Rose’s struggles in the kitchen to create something exciting to eat