baseUrl:wgScriptPath + "/extensions/player/",
poster:"/library/index.php?action=ajax%26rs=importImage%26rsargs=Football - Cardinals 10 Cowboys 10 tn.jpg%26rsargs=480",
- (Chanting) Go! Go! Go!
- In St. Louis the Cardinals face the Cowboys, both undefeated.
- Second period, Cardinals with the trailing 3-0 and Johnson to Shiver's pass is good for a 40 yard gain.
- Three plunges fail, so Johnson rolls out right and tosses to Bobby Joe Conrad for the score. Cardinals 7, Cowboys 3.
- Both clubs wage a tremendous defense battle, rushing the passer, covering receivers. Cowboy quarterback Don Meredith spots Peter Gent far downfield and it's good for 45 yards.
- On the very next play Meredith hands off to Dan Reeves who crashes into the endzone. Now it's Dallas 10, St. Louis 7.
- Still behind with only 4 minutes left, the Cards Jim Bakken kicks, Bob Hayes fumbles a fair catch attempt, and Dave O'Brien falls on it. Cardinals ball on the Cowboys' 29.
- Bakken attempts the tying field goal, and it's good. The Cardinals and Cowboys are all even now with 10 points each.
- Danny Villanueva back to kick for Dallas. He decides to run for the first down, going all the way to the St. Louis 28 before he's forced out.
- 34 seconds left. Dallas attempts a field goal to break the tie. Villanueva from the 33. It's wide to the left. No good.
- St. Louis now trying to get field goal position. Johnson to Smith, good for 18 yards.
- 11 seconds. Bakken tries from the Dallas 42. No good. St. Louis and Dallas play a 10-10 deadlock with glory for both clubs.